- Admission to all the courses would be made in order of merit determined on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the student in the qualifying examination.
- Student who has passed their higher secondary examination from any recognized Board is eligible to apply in any mentioned course.
- Document furnished by the student should be Authentic/Genuine.
- Once the Fees deposited, cannot be refund in any case.
- K.K.V.V.A.M. follows all the provision of reservation of seats as mention by the constitution of India and M.P. government.
- Caution money will be refundable on submission of original receipt with no-dues form.
- 75% attendance is compulsory.
- Students are required to strictly observe the code of conduct prescribed by DAVV.
- Id card is compulsory.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited.
- List of Document required from the students:
- Photocopies of 12th class (3).
- Photocopies of 10th class(3).
- Latest Passport size photo (5).
- Caste certificate (original + 3 photocopies)*.
- Aaadhar card (*one photocopy).
- Samagra ID (*one photocopy).
- Income certificate (*one photocopy).
- Transfer certificate (original+ 1 photocopy)*.
- Migration certificate original (*).
- Character certificate original (*).
(* if not available at the time of admission can be submitted later.)