B.Com (Plan) – Bachelor Of Commerce-Plan
The Commerce stream is one of the most popular routes taken by aspiring managers, financiers, businessmen and entrepreneur as it prepares a solid ground to build upon with either a post graduate degree or experience in industry.
In B.Com, students are exposed to general business principles, taking courses in accounting/finance, human resources, statistics, marketing, economics, and information systems.
B.Com. (Tax Procedure):
Taxation is as a process of imposing financial charge (Tax) on the citizens who earn “taxable” income.
B.Com (Tax Procedure), is a degree program in which study of commerce is done along with special emphasis on “Taxation” covering various aspects of taxes including Income Tax, Sales Tax, VAT, Service Tax, Property tax, etc. and their rules & regulations.
B.Com. (Computer Application):
In B.Com. (Computer Applications) students learn not only the subjects of Commerce, but also to use the software technology for their professional requirements. This course provides specialization in the field of commerce with practical knowledge of computers.
Duration : 3 years
Eligibility : Pass in 10+2
Opportunities & scope:
- Banking as Probationary Officer (P.O.), Bank Clerk, Executives, etc.
- Jobs in IT Sectors
- Jobs in F.M.C.G.
- Jobs in Stock Exchange Market
- Jobs in Advisory Firms
- Jobs in MIS
- Jobs in Financial Sectors
- Jobs in Insurance Sectors
- Jobs in Customer care Sectors
- Jobs in Credit rating agencies
- Jobs in Entrepreneurs in different fields
- Job as a Tax consultant
- Jobs in Govt. sectors
- Jobs in Indian Administrative Services
Higher studies options:-
- Master Degree in Commerce
- Master Degree in Financial Management
- Master Degree of Marketing Management
- Master Degree in Business studies
- Master Degree in Human Resources Development
- Master Degree in International Business
- Company Secretary
- Chartered Financial Analyst
- Charted Accountant