UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Program We Offered
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
What is BBA ?
- BA is a 3-year undergraduate course in management that has huge BBA scope for students from all subject backgrounds. BBA after 12this one of the best sought after career options and it offers jobs in various sector such as Marketing, Finance, Sales, and Government.
- Also, the course will provide you with knowledge and training in various managerial and entrepreneurship aspects. In India, it is available as a full-time course as well as a BBA correspondence course.
- There are different BBA specializations available to students as Sales and Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, and IT. BBA scope depends on the specialization the student chooses, the student must choose the specialization keeping in mind the BBA skills Required for it.
- For better BBA scope and BBA jobs, students may opt for BBA LLB or BBA MBA Integrated Course. This will help the student earn more placements when they complete the course.
Opportunities after BBA
BBA passed out students are also offered jobs in various positions such as planner, supervisor, and administrator. The esteemed job profiles that are offered are Human Resource manager, Finance Manager, Business consultant, Marketing manager. Some graduates can get placed in Financial Institutes, Marketing Organisations, Business Consultancies, and educational institutes with high packages.
BBA Scope in Govt sector
Average Starting Salary (INR)
SBI Bank PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk
3,60,000 – 6,00,000
4,00,000 – 6,00,000
4,20,000 – 6,60,000
Apart from these opportunities, there are other institutions that hire BBA graduates. Some of them include ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization), BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited), DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization), GAIL (Gas Authority of India Limited), ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation). BBA scope: Top FieldsHere is a list of areas you can work in after your BBA degree
- Tourism Management
- HR Management
- Finance and Accounting Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Marketing Management
Course Level – Graduation
Course Duration – 3 years
Eligibility – Minimum score of 50 % Marks in 10+2 with Science, Arts, and Commerce subject.
Examination Type – Semester